Side effects of protienx

Q: I am taking protienx from last 3 weeks and ido workout daily .i feel much better now is their any side effects of protienx as it works very fast

Symptoms:  Irritation in tolet

A:   Hi
Thank you for the question,

It is certainly true that protein is required to build muscle, as well as for numerous other important functions in the body. There is a limit to how much muscle growth can actually occur, no matter how much protein you consume. Consuming high levels of protein in the form of protein powders or even from food alone can be detrimental to our health. Here are a few side effects:

- fat gain
- Bone loss
- Kidney damage
- Dehydration

The recommended daily allowance for protein is 0.36 grams per pound of body weight. So if you weigh 190 pounds, you will need about 68 grams of protein per day. It is better to talk to your Doctor before taking the supplements. I hope this will help you. Take care.