Side effects of teva lorazepam.

Patient

Q: Will 2 pills of coldfx have any side effects if a take my prescribed 1 tablet of 0.5mg Teva-Lorazepam?

Symptoms:  None
Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

These two drugs should be ideally avoided as both of them cause sedation, so taking them together can cause a lot of sedation, drowsiness, hangover the next day.
I would advise you to quit the dose of Lorazepam, if you need to take cold tablets.
If you feel, that Lorazepam is must for you and prefer to do natural home remedies for cold like steam inhalation.
In case you have to take both of the drugs together then you should maintain at least 12 hours gap between the two.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy