Side effects with taking birth control with other medication

Q: I have been on birth control for many years, always taking the pill at the same time etc.
I was just wondering if any of the pills im taking conflict with the birth control pills.

Reactine & Clartin
one a day women
green tea extract.

I recently just had sex, several times a day for a week, a day after my period. Nothing has changed in my diet, but i am having wicked heartburn for the last couple days, which when i was pregnant with my son i had horrible heartburn and have not since had until now.

Symptoms:  tired, cravings,

A:   Thank you for your query.
Reactine & Claritin may not affect the effectiveness of the birth control pill. Probably the green tea extract along with birth control pill is causing the heart burn. Try avoiding green tea for 3-4 days see if the heart burn subsides. Or consult the doctor who prescribed the birth control pills & discuss the effects.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.