SIDS Information, I would really appreciate it

Q: I am currently designing a product for the prevention of sids, if you have any time to spare I was hoping to get a better understanding of it?

1. What are risk factors for SIDS?
2. What are the existing methods of prevention?
3. How would you advise first time parents on looking after their children regarding SIDS?
4. What do you recommend for parents that had a previous child die of SIDS?
5. Are there any current products on the market to prevent SIDS?
6. Why do SIDS prevention companies tell parents to not use baby monitors? Why is it deemed ineffective?
7. Do you think specialised baby monitors can make a difference? e.g. Reads vital signs, Automatically calls 000, Reads out resuscitation instructions for infants…? Regarding automatically calling ambulances, if there are chances of false alarms, do you think the cost of ambulance cover would outweigh the need of calling it in the first place?
8. Do you think there isn’t enough data about sids? If not, then why do you think no one has been able to gather causes of death before? Do you believe it would help prevention research if data was able to be recorded at time of death, non invasively?
In a more technologically advanced society with limitless potential, what sort of futuristic device can you imagine for prevention of SIDS?