Signing over permission for someone to have access to your medical records

Patient

Q: How you doing. 2 years ago I went to a psychiatrist and was treated for bipolar. I signed a form to allow my family permission to beable to know what is going on with me. I was 27yrs old. I know they were talking to the doctor. I don't speak with one of my family members anymore that had access to this information. And I don't want him to beable to show people the information he knows to try and embarrass me. I wanted to know if by me signing permission to have full access to my information would the doctors give him copies of my information to take home if he wanted to. Or can all he do is just talk to the doctor and not beable to actually get any paperwork from the doctor to beable to show people.

Doctor