Signs and Symptoms of Blocked Artery Disease

Patient : My toes turn purple and go numb, they are cold all the time and sometimes they hurt really bad. i have a family history blocked artery disease. could this be the same problem.
Doctor :   Yes, I do believe it is the same problem. Numbness, cold sensation and pain are all signs of compromised blood flow whic h is a result of a clogged artery. Even if the cause of your symptoms is not a clogged artery it still needs prompt intervention. I would suggest you consult a doctor immediately because it needs urgent attention and serious consequences may be prevented. I do hope this helps. Take care.