Signs of anal intercourse during colonoscopy

Patient

Q: Hello this is kind of an odd question. But I have not been able to find any answers online.

I'm actively gay and have been performing anal intercourse for quite sometime, due to recent gastronomical issues I want to do a colonoscopy. The problem is that I'm currently located in the Middle East wher being gay is a clime so my question is. Would three be anysigns during a rectal exam or a colonoscopy that indicate that I have been actively engaging in anal intercourse?

If yes, is there anyway I can hide it during the examinations?
Thanks

Doctor