Signs of forced sex

Patient: Hello, I had a quick medical question, 3 years ago I was drugged and raped. I just remembered the incident a few weeks ago and reported it to the police, they suggested I seek a doctor to see if there are any medical signs of forced sex still present, ie rectal scarring, but they didn’t specifically know where or what kind of doctor to go to. Is there perhaps a certain specialist I should see? also if you know anyone in the Houston area you could recommend it would be a great help.thanks and god bless