Signs of pregnancy, may have my period or maybe just spotting. not sure. could I be pregnant

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex a week or two after my period finished. i took the morning after pill an hour later. Lately i've been feeling extremely tired, been sleeping at every chance i get, my nipples hurt (i think maybe it could be because it's cold), i'm always complaining that im hungry. i had a really sharp pain on my lower back on the right this week. i am on the patch and when i took it off normally my period comes the next two days but this time it took 3 days and it was brown discharge a few hours later it was light pink blood. my head really hurts and i'm scared. what are the chances of me being pregnant?

Doctor