Signs of pregnancy whilst taking cerazette

Patient : I started the cerazette pill 3.5 months ago and my first two periods were fine, but my last one was very light and I am due again today but only have brown spotting. I have also been having a few signs of pregnancy. I took a pregnancy test on Thursday as I was afraid my period last month implantation bleeding, but I'm assuming it wasn't as the test was negative. Is there anything to worry about? Thank you
Symptoms:  Needing to urinate more often, feeling sick and occasionally going dizzy, enhanced sense of smell