Signs of viral flu infection

Patient

Q: Hi i dont have fever but i am very cod. i have a headache and stomach ache. extreme dizziness and i want to through up even though i dont .... also high pulse .... what do i have doctor? can you diagnose me?

Doctor

A:   In my opinion, you should consult your doctor for accurate diagnosis of the condition and specific treatment of the symptoms. Although it seems to be a viral infection from the above mentioned description, you may need to consult with your doctor. Viral flu usually runs it course in 7-10 days and no treatment is required.