Signs that maybe due to pregnancy confirmation

Patient : 4th of june: no sex but dry humping with 2 layers of clothing. no semen ejaculated. 16th of june: 3 days period. but cannot differentiate if it was period or spotting. (16,17,18) 2nd of july: nipple and breast pain p.s. i'm 22, i have mild PCOS and dont take any contraceptives. do you think these signs suggest pregnancy?
Symptoms:  i feel dizzy and paranoid sometimes thinking i maybe pregnant.
Doctor :   Thank you for your query. From your query it looks like the chances of a possible conception from things you have state d are almost remote. These may be due other hormonal imbalance as result of PCOS. If you are that anxious it better to opt for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Patient: I highly appreciate your response. Thank you so much for all the help you could provide.
Love.