Signs that maybe due to pregnancy confirmation

Patient

Q: 4th of june: no sex but dry humping with 2 layers of clothing. no semen ejaculated.

16th of june: 3 days period. but cannot differentiate if it was period or spotting. (16,17,18)

2nd of july: nipple and breast pain

p.s. i'm 22, i have mild PCOS and dont take any contraceptives.

do you think these signs suggest pregnancy?

Symptoms:  i feel dizzy and paranoid sometimes thinking i maybe pregnant.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
From your query it looks like the chances of a possible conception from things you have stated are almost remote. These may be due other hormonal imbalance as result of PCOS. If you are that anxious it better to opt for a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.
Hope that answers your query. Have a good day.

Patient: I highly appreciate your response. Thank you so much for all the help you could provide.
Love.