Patient :The handle on my hairbrush burst open. I believe its a silicone or silica gel. I'm 18 weeks pregnant. I'm very worried that the gel could have gotten on my hair / carpet and end up being ingested at some point. Will ingesting a tiny amount accidentally hurt my baby?
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.