Ask The Doctor » Questions & Answers » Similar legal product to winstrol?

Similar legal product to winstrol?

Patient: I am a baseball pitcher who is in good health and has a good diet. I know a couple of pitchers that have used winstrol and have added a few miles an hour to their fastball from it. I, however, do not want to use anything that is illegal because I get tested and I don’t want to cheat. So I guess my question is, what supplement is either closest to winstrol or what supplement would help my velocity improve that is completely legal and follows the rules?

Doctor: Thank you for your question. Stanozolol (Winstrol) is a synthetic anabolic steroid that is an analog derivative of dihyd rotestosterone. There are many health side effects of taking anabolic steroids. There are no legal prescription preparations of anabolic steroids that can be indicated for increasing athletic performance. Steroids can be used to treat other illness if absolutely indicated, however in your case these preparations all will not indicated.Thank you for choosing

View all posts