Since a young age bladder infections have been a big

Patient

Q: Since a young age bladder infections have been a big issue for me my doctor then never did any other tests, just kept giving me different medicines. Now as an adult they are still an issue . Almost two months ago I went to the hospital for kidney pain it did not burn when I pee like it usually did when I had a bladder infection and I was running a high fever but the hospital just said it was another bladder infection and put me on medicine, a week later I was back in there for the same thing but it had gotten worse so they did more test and they found a large tumor on my bladder. Now I have to see an urologist and the word Cancer comes up but they to do more tests to conform that I have cancer... While waiting on my apt. symptoms have gotten worse I still feel like I have a bladder infection after two rounds of meds., I am randomly bleeding when I pee, can't keep much down, legs and feet swelling, lower back pain and pelvic pain. Any advice?/:

Symptoms:  High fever, nausea, lower back pain, pelvic pain, blood in urine
Doctor

It is indeed unfortunate to know that you are suffering from so many symptoms and uneasiness. However, it is difficult to treat you without examining you personally, looking at the co-morbidities that you have. The best thing would be to take rest, maintain good hydration and also see an ER doctor immediately for IV fluids and pain killers suitable for your condition. Home remedies may not be helpful at this stage.
Wish you an early recovery.

Hope this helped.