Since August I have missed 10 days of work due

Patient: Since August I have missed 10 days of work due to illness, been on 9 antibiotics and 1 anti fungal. I have seen an EENT, an Allergist, my nurse practitioner and a Podiatrist. Most of the illnesses have been sinus related. I recently had allergy testing and the only thing registering above my histamine was rabbits. No foods, trees, molds…I have been to doctors 4 times for skin issues in the same place. The last two of those for secretly painful and large blisters near my baby toe on my left foot. I have been told I have fatty liver but don’t need to do anything about it. I recently had bloodwork done and it all came out in normal ranges. The only things close to the edge of normal were Chloride at 106 (top of range is 107) protein 6.5 (low end on that is 6.2) albumin 3.5 (bottom of range). I had a sleep study to determine if apnea was a reason I feel so fatigued but it came back normal. So… I am at a loss!!! I am often sick or just feeling eh… What do I do next? Who do I see? What do I request to be tested? I want to feel better!!!!

Symptoms: Nasal congestion, coughing, sneezing, fatigue, sore on foot

Since August I have missed ...-1

Doctor: