Since March 12th (about 8 weeks today), I have been

Q: Since March 12th (about 8 weeks today), I have been having diarrhea. It varies but i usually have it at least 3 times a day. It is usually a darker orangy brown colour. There also looks to be some mucus (or something similar) that comes out of it. Before I need to rush to a bathroom, I get pain in my abdominal area and I can't control it. Sometimes I am a little constipated but I'm also on the toilet from 5-20 minutes at a time. When I first reached a doctor (4 weeks ago), I was told this was travellers diarrhea, but since I've had it for 8 weeks, I am getting a lot more worried. I have not eaten anything in the past 2 months that I usually don't eat. I am not allergic to anything. I haven't had a fever at all, I haven't vomitted, I haven't eaten anything spoiled. Is there any possible diagnosis for this? I am a 14 year old female.

Symptoms:  Abdominal pain right before I need to go. I can't control it and I need to get to a bathroom within the next few minutes after the cramps.
Since March 12th (about 8 w...-1