Ask The Doctor > Pending > Since the beginning of May 2012 I have had intense

Since the beginning of May 2012 I have had intense

Patient: Since the beginning of May 2012 I have had intense pain in my lower abdomen (from under my belly button to about my bladder). This pain comes and goes in a wave like fashion and gradually gets worse and then gradually disappears. Sometimes it lasts for only a few minutes and other times it can last up to a few hours on and off. Other symptoms I get are very loose bowel movements every time without fail, and I also become boiling hot and nauseous. Another thing is everything on me feels heavy eg clothes makeup jewellery and I have to take it off. I have been to various doctors and none of them seem to be able to tell me what it is one saying it is stress another saying it was celiac (which I was tested for and wasn’t). I’ve also kept a food diary but there don’t seem to be any consistencies. It has had a real negative impact on me because I won’t sleep at friends houses in fear that I will have it. I really need help in at least knowing what this is.

Doctor: