Since Tuesday I have started to feel tired really late

Patient : Since Tuesday I have started to feel tired really late at night and also I have been sick twice on that day and yesterday I was sick. I have the urge in my stomach to be sick but I can't be physically sick itself. I'm not sure why I feel like this
Symptoms:  Feeling tired and being or feeling sick
Doctor :   Hello dear, Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care. I can understand your concern here. Abdominal discomfor t can be due to other causes rather than pregnancy. It can be an early symptoms of pregnancy but as your test is negative chances of pregnancy are less. So you should take antacid and antiemetic for the same. Hope it is useful, feel free to ask more questions. Good luck. Regards