Single red bump on shaft of penis and tenderness in right pelvic area

Q: About a year ago, I noticed a red bump about halfway down on the shaft of my penis. It didn't have any pus, it hurt to the touch and after about 4 or 5 days it went away. Two days ago, I noticed another bump, in the exact same spot. It's not an open sore, there isn't any pus, it's just a red bump that will hurt when I touch it. If I don't touch it, I don't notice it. I've also noticed the right side of my pelvis, pubic region, is quite tender. It feels like a pulled muscle, it's a little red, but there are no noticeable bumps or rashes. I have not had unprotected sex. I've had two physicals within the year, but both were overseas and I am not sure of how thorough the tests were. Am I compounding symptoms or are the two related and should I get checked out?