Sinus Pressure and Yellow mucus

Patient : I had a cold about a week ago and about 3 days ago, I started feeling pressure on my forehead and pain on my right cheekbone. Yellow mucus is coming out of my nose and it won't stop.
Symptoms:  Sinus pressure, clogged nose
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. You seem to have developed a sinus infection, which is causing the pressure symptoms, as well as the yellow mucus dripping down the nostril. You need to consult your physician who can start you on antibiotics. A good choice antibiotic would be Cap. Augmentin with a recommended dosage of 650 mg for adults and it needs to be continued for a week or 10 days. You can discuss this option with your physician and proceed. Even steam inhalation will help in letting out the trapped secretions, hence you will feel better. Hope this was helpful, Regards