Sinusitis, viral upper respiratory infection

Patient : I've had a bad cold for 7 days. It is viral sinusitis. I've totally lost my sense of taste and smell and it feels like I'm Lodi g my vision and hearing also. No matter what I do I cannot drain my sinuses.. I went to the ER and they gave me saline nose spray but I don't think it's working. I tried hot tea, hot showers, the spray, etc and nothing will work. The ER gave me medicine to relieve pressure in my face but I font feel it so I can't relieve it myself at home. I fear I'm going to lose my senses forever and become a vegetable. I'm scared
Symptoms:  Very bad congestion that won't go away, loss of taste, smell, partial feeling in face, maybe vision and hearing loss? Cannot feel pain or pressure in face.