Sir am 17 yrs old indian boy with height 5'11

Patient : Sir am 17 yrs old indian boy with height 5'11" and weight-59kg, how can i increase my weight and have good built body
Symptoms:  Shrinked chest and narrow shoulders
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Here are a few pointers to help you: Eat a balanced and wholesome diet Drink lots of water Take multivitamin pills once a day to help you build and recover good muscle Exercise for 30 minutes but do not lift heavy weights. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Comments / Follow Ups

Patient: Sir,I play team sports everyday for 2 hrs....what extra shall I include in my diet to meet my body's requirements

Related Q&A

Q: Hello Doctor, Good Day! Age: 3o Years, Female (Lab report from: Yenepoya Specialty Hospital, Mangalore) V...

Q: For about 5 days now I have been experiencing an burning sensation in my left ankle. At times I will feel it in both ...

Q: Hi Guys, I have been looking for answers for the last 3 years on this problem- but have failed at every...

Q: For a few months now, I have experience an odd but mild burning sensation in my groin and upper thigh area. I thought...

Q: I just took too much metronidazole by accident. is there anything I can take to dissipate the antibiotic? I just took...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon