Sir i am 21 years oldmy height is 5 ft

Patient

Q: Sir i am 21 years old.my height is 5 ft 2 inches.it is possible to grow more than 2 inches.please sir give me answer.

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Most people will not be able to grow after 21 years of age. It is however possible that if you stretch your body and loosen the muscles, you can gain 1 inch. You can also maintain a diet high in milk, protein and in vitamins to help you to grow some height.

If you do not increase in height, do not worry. It is ok to not grow tall. See a Doctor for help in this regard. Hope this helps you. All the best.