Sir, i am 22 years of old so i am working at gym

Patient : Sir, i am 22 years of old so i am working at gym so i think of taking mass gaining protien powder so it is good or bad to have protien powder and is there any side effects of taking it
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Nice to know that you're are doing work-outs at Gym. The Problem with the mass-gaining p owder is that no one would know what exactly are the contents as many have seen side effects either during use or after stopping it. Hence, it is a bit risky to use such powders. And there are better alternatives. You can use the homemade proteins which are made of daily kitchen items like: Sprouted pulses, peanuts with jaggery, dals. If you can take non-veg then the boiled eggs, meat fish all are best natural sources of proteins. So the best way is to go for natural foods and food products. I hope this answer helps