Sir, I am 28 year old Male Is glycopyrrolat cause

Patient

Q: Sir, I am 28 year old Male. Is glycopyrrolat cause impotent? I am suffering from hyperhidrosis.

Symptoms:  Exceed sweating (hyperhidrosis)
Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Glycopyrrolate is a anticholinergic drug meaning that it acts on the part of the body which is in charge of the parasympathetic system and causes problems in that.

If you are having symptoms of problems of impotence or ED, please stop the medication and see a Doctor. It is possible that this drug causes weakness and that is what you are suffering from.

Do not worry, it does not usually cause impotence and has not been found to cause it. All the best.