I am experiencing a back pain for 1 year. The pain goes to the pelvic region and I can feel it while masturbating.
My joints also have pain such knees and legs.
I went to a doctor last two weeks and gave me some tablets which stopped temporarily the pain but now it is coming back.
I think the causes of the pain are the following:
1. I every day spend a lot of hours in front of computer as I am a computer programmer
2. I daily masturbate
3. I am fat with big belly and fat in the back
4. I do few simple sports exercises like twice a week
Kindly help me tell me how to cure this pain and which precautions I should take in life (daily routine, food, exercises, sex, etc..)
Symptoms: Back pain, pervis pain near testes, knee pain, feet joint pains
Welcome to Ask the Doctor. Thanks for your query.
I have gone through your question in detail and understand your concerns.
Please find my observation below:
> According to your history, I feel that your back pain which is radiating to your testes and legs can be because of Lumbar spondylosis or Disc disease. It may be related to your prolonged working hours, big belly and fat, lack of physical activity. It is no way related to masturbation.
> In order to confirm the diagnosis or to come to an appropriate diagnosis, MRI of the Lumbosacral spine is usually done. Once when the diagnosis is confirmed, then accordingly treatment is planned.
> Hence, I suggest you to get your MRI- LS spine done to come to an appropriate diagnosis.
> In the meanwhile, I will share with you few things which you can follow:
- Walking is the simplest and may be the best exercise for the lower back. It gets your blood moving and helps your muscles stay strong. So please make sure that you make walking as a part of your daily routine for at least 15-30 minutes/day.
- Do not do heavy workouts or lift anything heavier.
- Also see that you maintain a good posture while sitting, like select a chair with good backrest and armrest.
- See that you do not sit for prolonged hours at the same place. Try to take breaks in between.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Try to have a well balanced diet and have food that is rich in vitamin D like eggs, fishes, fortified milk, as Vitamin D makes your bones stronger and it is one of the preventable causes for back ache.
- Also please visit a PHYSIOTHERAPIST so that he can guide you some proper exercises for the same.
Hope I have answered your question in detail.
Wish you good health.
These Q&A’s are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.