Sir I had sex with a sex worker 4 days back

Patient : Sir I had sex with a sex worker 4 days back and I used proper protection. Used the condom after it erect before touch her and removed after the session within seconds.The condom did not broke or slipped during the session and then I pulled it out carefully and thrown it. What is the chances if HIV infection from this act. Thanks Anup
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. The chance of contracting a HIV-infection in your case is very less. You may get the in fection if the sex worker was positive for HIV and you also had an unprotected oral sex or had an exposure to the vaginal secretions orally. Hence, do a HIV ELISA test to be assured that you have not contracted the infection. Hope this helped. Regards