Sir I had sex with my bf on my 12th day

Patient

Q: Sir...
I had sex with my bf on my 12th day and had an ipill after 18hours I got bleed d next day and then my bleeding stopped is there any chances of getting pregnancy??plzz help me am so scared

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.

Bleeding or spotting after consumption of i-pill is very common. Most probably what you had was simply spotting following i-pill. However, if that was around your due date of periods, then yes chances are there that the bleeding was due to periods and i-pill is known to cause irregular and disturbed periods.
As far as getting pregnant is concerned, it's difficlut to comment with the available details as you have not mentioned the date of your last menstrual period and also the date you had intercourse. I would advice you to get your urine pregnancy test done after 10 days of missing your periods in case you don't get your periods on the due date.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.