Sir I had sex with my girlfriend on 13 march

Patient : Sir I had sex with my girlfriend on13 march..her starting date of periods is 16 Feb now her next period date is 16 march but it get delayed she take a pill that day on 13 march and now whitish colure liquid come out sir plz help
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. I understand your concern. Little bit irregularity in periods can occur due to many caus es. As she took an emergency pill after the intercourse, the possibility of pregnancy is less and pill might have delayed the periods by altering the hormonal levels. After taking pill, it could take around one week to ten days for the onset of withdrawal bleeding. So, better to wait for one more week, possibly she may get periods by that time. Take care