Sir i have fever from last 3 days

Patient: Sir i have fiver from last 3 days.nearly102.7_103.5. now some better But from last night onwards heavy cough. When iam closing my eyes suddenly cough will starting.is symptoms are swineflue

Doctor: Hello,Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.comI understand your concern.You have symptoms suggestive of a lo wer respiratory tract infection (LRTI), however, swine flu can’t be ruled out. If you were exposed to someone with swine flu, then you should go and get yourself tested.You have high-grade fever. However, there is no vomiting or myalgia, the other associated features of swine flu.If the diagnosis of LRTI is confirmed, you can discuss with your physician and start on an antibiotic like Tab. Cefixime 200 mg twice daily for 5-7 days. Syrup Ascoril 2 teaspoons twice daily can be taken till the cough subsides.Hope this was helpful,Regards.