Sir I have red small coin like patches in my

Patient : Sir I have red small coin like patches in my left leg
Doctor :   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor. I understand your concern. As per details, there are following possibilities for your symptoms: 1 ) Tinea corporis: characterised by itchy red scaly rash annular in morphology. It is fungal infection of skin. 2)Eczema: characterised by itchy red rash. Treatment depends on the diagnosis. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription accordingly. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Stay healthy