Sir i want to say that chickenpox are comming on

Patient

Q: Sir i want to say that chickenpox are comming on my bladder and i feel pain please help me .
send me medicine name and how to use.

Doctor

Hope you have seen a doctor and confirmed that you have chicken pox. Hope it is not a viral wart on the penis that you have mentioned as bladder, as one cannot visualise the bladder from outside. It is an internal organ and chicken pox lesions cannot be seen there.
However, consider consulting a doctor and get an examination done in this regard and you may need a course of antibiotics in case of urinary symptoms. Spasmodic medications to relieve the bladder symptoms can also be given.
Drink plenty of water and avoid alcohol and smoking.

Hope this helped.