Sir/ma'am i am a medical student of 2nd yr, age-22years

Patient : Sir/ma'am i am a medical student of 2nd yr, age-22years n i belong to a low middle class family i was diagnosed vulvovaginitis a month ago, actuly i had symptoms like pruritus almost from end of february and i took itraconazole as self medication for two days...the symptoms cured at frst but reappeared again. I had suffered from fever twice in march and april and i also developed kidney infection. Bt i got treatment. I went to a gynae dctr, she prescribed ciprofloxacin 250mg BD for 10 days, surfaz sn cream for topical application and genwash and also itraconazole for one day. Aftr i finished my antibiotic course and now as i m still continuing the surfaz, i noticed some change in colour and rough appearance of external surface of labia minora while the ulcerations on the interior of vaginal mucosa are still there. And i am very scared. Kindly help.
Symptoms:  Roughening of d external labia minora and ulceration of the vaginal wall