Sir/mam I had displaced fracture of patella 8 weeks ago,afte

Patient

Q: Sir/mam. I had displaced fracture of patella 8 weeks ago..,after 6 weeks they,opened all the support and pop .., I immediately went to physiotherapist and now after using CPM my knee is bending 75 degree..,but now it seems very difficult to increase the degree as it pains a lot...,I can pull my leg straight upward with little bending on the knee..,what exercise should I do to increase the degree and reduce the pain.and how much time it takes to be fully fit?

Doctor