Sir my age is 21 years male I have discovered.

Patient: Sir my age is 21 years male. I have discovered a bald patch at centre of my head and also my hairs are falling at very large amount. Even when i comb very slowly a large amount of hair falls. i am very tensed. please help me

Doctor: Hello thanks for your query on ATD. If the bald area is on both side above the forehead or over the centre of scalp it m ay be a normal male pattern baldness but if the bald patch is having shiny skin & present in an unusual area & increasing in size then it may be Alopecia areata .It would have been better if you attach a photo .Anyway in either case kindly consult a dermatologist in your city.

Was this answer helpful?

View all posts