Sir my brother suffering from depression from last five month with psychiatrists in Anand, Gujarat, India. but nothing change. Mostly in morning he having problem like body vibrating, Suffocation.

Patient: Sir my brother suffering from depression from last five month with psychiatrists in Anand, Gujarat, India. but nothing change. Mostly in morning he having problem like body vibrating, Suffocation.

Doctor: Your anxiety regarding your brother is understandable. The overall impression is that your brother is infact having dep ression and that need to be treated. Among the many symptoms and signs of depression one typical characteristic is that symptoms are more in the morning hours. It also indicates the major depression present. Early morning awakening could be another symptom.One of the ways we doctors assess improvement is how early is feeling better during morning hours with treatment. So it is necessary that he should continue treatment. Any new drug to be added or other physical therapies and the counseling to be done need to be decided by the treating psychiatrist. Please have hope that he will be fine and back to normal.