Sir, My marriage is fixed I need to know about birth

Patient: Sir,My marriage is fixed.I need to know about birth control in detail.What are the various ways for birth control?What are the side effects of various birth control?Please guide me.Regards

Doctor: Thank you for writing to us.I think the best medication for you to take would be to take Combination pills. Using th e combination pills is the best thing for you as you are a young couple.When you decide to get pregnant, you can stop taking the medication for a few months and you will be ready to get pregnant. The combined pills contain both estrogens and progesterone which will help you with avoiding pregnancy.You need to take the pills every day at roughly the same time and keep taking it for 21 days. Stopping taking the pills will cause the periods to start.Hope this helps you. All the best.