Sir my nose nd cheeks more black nd very promient

Q: Sir my nose nd cheeks more black nd very promient due to acne.I used retain a nd mometase makes scene more worse I'm unable to go out due to black marks

Sir my nose nd cheeks more ...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

I understand your concern. I have seen the attached photograph also.
Mometasone is a steroidal cream which should be avoided on face unless there is a strong indication for its use . It is not at all advisable to apply mometasone for pigmentation of acne.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical kojic acid, vitamin C , retinoids, azelaic acid in cream or gel formulation.
Else you may go for chemical peels like Glycolic acid peel or Salicylic acid peel.
Have a good and strict sun protection.
Visit your doctor and share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy