Sir my penis is covered with fore skin. i cant retract it

Patient

Q: Sir my penis is covered with fore skin. I cannot retract it. Does retracting foreskin effects sexual happiness.Should i meet with a surgery. Please suggest. Thank you

Doctor

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called Phimosis. In this, the person is not able to retract the skin over the penis.
It can be genetic or may occur after any infection like fungal usually.
In such cases, the cause is treated first. If medical management doesn't help, then surgical intervention is done.
Visit your Doctor so that he can examine you and advise you accordingly.

I hope it helps.
Take care.