Sir My wife wants to stop the Pergnancy control medicine

Patient : Sir My wife wants to stop the Pergnancy control medicine. The course was about 21 days. And she wants tou quit takin medicine after 5 days. Is it ok to stop tge course? Or is there any kind of side affects ??
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. This depends on the type of pills she was taking. Usually there would be no side effects but she will most likely not become pregnant in this cycle. If she was taking a single phase pill in which all the pills have the same ingredients, then she will not have much of a problem. If all the ingredients are different, then the hormone imbalance could exist. If she does not get any symptoms like excessive bleeding, she should be fine. If she does, please see a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope this helps you.