Sir or madam, Me and my partner had unprotected sex 2-3

Patient

Q: Sir or madam,

Me and my partner had unprotected sex 2-3 days before her most fertile time in her cycle. I did not ejaculate inside her vagina. I pulled out way before and wasn't close to climaxing myself. My concern is the conflicting research on pre-ejaculate fluid and wether it contains sperm or not. I did not ejaculate before, so no sperm would've been in the penis canal.

Could you give me a chance/percentage of pregnancy based on your personal opinion? Considering people actively trying to conceive are at about 25%.

Thanks for your time.
Nigel

Doctor