Siri am 19 years old and my 20 is runningi

Q: Sir..i am 19 years old and my 20 is running....i want to say my problem that ....i am very very addicted to masturbation i want to leave it but i am unable to leave and i do it everyday and i feel very ill all the time my skin gets dry my hair of head are falling and the skin of my head is visible i am balding and i have lower back pain and knee pain and my eyesight is getting weak growth has been stopped ...sir i want to recover from this effects of over masturbation i want my life and all hairs back.and my growth back...please help me sir..... i feel very tired all the time please help me sir......

Symptoms:  Hairfall...growth stopping....weakness lower back pain....bones getting weaker....less will power...memory getting weak.....less immunity....eyesight getting weak.
Siri am 19 years old and my...-1