Sitting up while sleeping

Q: Dear Doc., I have the sit up while sleeping problem since I was around 10 years old, on and off for many years now am 45. I have no stress, exercise regularly stay home mom with no sleep walking symptom. This sit up while sleeping is getting worse recently. My lower back hurts like crazy the next day. Husband told me I even sleep sideway constantly and bend my wrist to hold my head on one side ( like sleeping Buddha posture) but head like dropping and rocking throughout. . I have terrible wrist pain and neck pain the next day...then I knew I was holding my head to sleep. Scared that one day I am gonna twist my neck and die on bed. Is it possible and is it serious? What to do? Sleep test showed nothing/ normal.

Symptoms:  Sit up while sleeping, sometimes bend the wrist and use my palm to hold my head to sleep on one side....without knowing it.