Six days late, Could I be pregnant?

Patient : Hello, I am 32 years old. I am 6 days late for my period, but I still have the same symptoms which have been happening for the last few days, but no blood. I have sore and swollen breasts, infrequent cramping, hot flushes, frequency to urinate, nauseous, fatigue and dizzyness. I had sexual intercourse every two days until the day I ovulated. Could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   If you have had unprotected sexual intercourse, there are higher chances of you being pregnant with the above mentioned symptoms. You may take a pregnancy test for confirmation. Usually the foremost reason for the absence of periods in a sexually active women is pregnancy.