Six month old baby falling off the bed and landing twisted on his back

Patient : My son fell off of the bed last night. he is almost six months old. His head actually didn't hit the floor, because there happened to be a pillow down there, but I think that he may have twisted weird, and possibly hurt his lower back? he doesn't cry, or even seem to mind if you apply pressure to any part of his back. He loves to stand though, almost constantly, but now seems to be unable to stand as well as he used to. now he kind of bends his legs more. Like I said, he likes to stand, so he will try to often. Sometimes there seems to be no trouble at all, but other times, maybe cause he is twisting the wrong way and it's sore? he starts crying like he's hurt. also, he won't lay on his back long without crying, which is a bit unusual for him. Not sure how to tell if it is serious or not. He doesn't usually cry very much, so even though he's not crying all day or anything, the amount of fussiness is unusual for him. He is also getting his first tooth, which has almost broken through the gums now. How do I know whether or not I should take him into the doctor? there are no bruises or marks that we can see.
Doctor :   In the view that he did not hit the head on the floor, a concussion can be rule out, but still you have to look for any injury in legs, arm and back. If you are unsure or dubious I strongly recommend taking your baby to the pediatrician to have a comprehensive evaluation, this will give you peace of mind.