Six month old child with Argininosuccinate Lyase Deficiency.

Q: Red skin with white blotches on my nephew. He is 6 months old and has been crying nonstop for the past 2 hours. When he was born, his medical records claim a possibility of Argininosuccinate Lyase Deficiency. He is extremely hot and nothing has helped him.. He refuses to eat, doesn't want to be held, has a clean diaper, won't sleep, etc. I've tried oragel and baby tylenol. He has never seen a pediatrician and was never taken to a specialist as needed. I just got custody of him and don't know what to do!