Six wks pregnant having pain in lower abdominal

Q: Hi doctor,

i am 6 weeks pregnant, this will be my second baby, my first delivery was normal. last week i had some paid in my lower abdominal, i also had slight bleeding and brown discharge as well. i also visited the doctor. she did Ultra sound and some blood test. the ultra sound reports says :
. Uterus is seen gravid with single viable foetus with regular cardiac pulsations.
. CRL= 0.8 cm corresponding to 6 weeks +6 weeks...... +=6 days.
. EDD according to fetal measures is 26/3/2016 .....+-6 days
. Average cervical canal length and internal os caliber at the time of examination.

I have read certain articles of Ectopic pregnancy, i am scared if my symptoms are leading to this problem, can you please help. Thanks