Skin allergy red marks on skin itching.

Patient : I have skin allergy my skin gets red sort & itching in any parts of my body
Symptoms:  Itching & red spot on body
Doctor :   Hello, Welcome to ask the doctor. As per details, it seems that you are suffering from a condition called urticaria. It is an allergic condition of skin caused by the recent infection, any food, seasonal change, drugs, pollen grains etc. I will advise you to get your thyroid profile, Absolute Eosinophil count, IgE levels done. I prefer to advise combination of levocetrizine and montelukast to my patients. Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and order tests for you. You can share my opinion with him. I hope it helps. Take care.