Skin colored tiny lumps under armpit

Patient : Clear lumps under arm near armpit, went away within minutes
Symptoms:  Nothing, just clear lumps
Skin colored tiny lumps und...-1
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. These lumps appear to be urticaria. Also known as hives, these is a inflammatory skin respo nse to an irritant that you are allergic to. Given the area your body that the hives were located, it is possible that you may have developed them due to reaction to soap, detergent, lotion, or even deodorant that you are applying in this area. If these hives have resolved, there is no need for further action however we want you to be careful with the products you are applying to your skin. Try to use hypoallergenic products that do not contain colour or fragrances, as these can irritate the skin. Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com